Sunday, September 2, 2007



What happened? I'm stunned. Lose to Appalachian State?? The season is a complete waste now. Even if the other top teams lost a game, this loss would probably be worse, so there's a 0% chance of getting to the national championship game. Maybe a BCS bowl game, but even that is a long shot as this point. The defense was definitely a question mark, and App St exposed that, just like Ohio St and USC did last year.

Even though I'm disappointed, I feel bad for the guys that came back this year (Henne, Hart, Long, Manningham) passing up millions in the NFL to try and beat Ohio St and win the national championship. Now, that is done after one game. They have the whole season left knowing they're not going to accomplish their main goal. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop another game or 2 (Wisc, Ohio St anyone??) now.

Oh well, maybe I'll jump on the Hawaii bandwagon now. Brennan had 400+ yds and 6 TD's in the FIRST HALF!! Go Warriors!!

No comments: