Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Setlist 2/6/11

Have Thine Own Way Lord Ab/Bb
In the Secret F
Offeratory-Praise Adonai
All Praise and Honor G
To Him Who Sits on the Throne C
Awesome in This Place F/G

This Sunday was the first of a two-part look at the past, present, and future of Grace Fellowship Church in Flint. What amazes me is that this church was founded when I was 12 years old, but here I am 20 years (and about 150 miles) later. Not that I'm a cornerstone of the church or that they would collapse without me, but I like to think that He knew that one day I'd pass through there with a guitar in my hand and that it would be a big part of my life two decades later.

Next Sunday, we hit rewind back to my 7th grade days and play the songs that were played back in the beginnings of GFC Flint.


http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-133/

No comments: